Indice del forum  
 Portale •  Blog •  Album •  FAQ  •  Cerca  •  Lista degli utenti  •  Gruppi utenti   •  Calendario   •  Registrati  •  Pannello Utente  •  Messaggi Privati  •  Login
  FlashChat  •  Statistiche  •  Links  •   Downloads  •   Commenti karma  •  TopList  •  Guestbook  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum
HOW TO INITIATE THE CONVERSATION
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
nellylandon

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 31, 08:59:28    Oggetto:  HOW TO INITIATE THE CONVERSATION
Descrizione:

THAT APPROACH

The first thing you need to
teach yourself when learning how to start a conversation is to figure out how to be confident in a person's approach. You want to look confident so you don't discovered as being awkward but the truth is don't want to seem over confident and look somewhat arrogant.

If you appear over
confident and arrogant in your approach you may be intimidating to the other person and they will look uncomfortable from the very start of conversation. Remember you want to start out a conversation on a positive note and make each other feel comfortable about actually talking to you.

You also want to approach a conversation with
a smile and any happy demeanor because you need to come across as a strong inviting person and someone who will be easy to be about.

HOW TO INITIATE THE CONVERSATION

After you have made your approach
want to initiate the conversation by making an obvious gesture that should grab the other folks attention. This is usually done by causing eye contact and saying a straightforward "Hello, how are people? " or maybe the "Hi, my name can be...What's your name? " or it is possible to take a more indirect approach and have something like "Nice weather conditions today, don't you believe? ".

The main key when you wish to start a conversation could be to say something that requires a reply. You want to begin with a simple question that the other person feels comfortable replying to and doesn't have got to think too much about their
answer. If you ask someone "Hello, how do you think you're? " it is almost second nature convey to reply with similar to "I'm fine thanks, how do you think you're? ".
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 31, 08:59:28    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: